Monday, March 13, 2006

 

Link to Macro-Evolution Agnostic

I came across a blog by Lawrence Seldon called Darwinian Fundamentalism today, and added it to my list of 'ID friendly blogs'. Seldon does not appear to throw his hat in with ID, but he does describe himself as a macro-evolution agnostic, as his personal profile states:

'I am a macroevolution agnostic. I used to accept evolutionary theory. Then I looked at the evidence. It became clear to me that macroevolutionary theory is built more on a priori philosophical assumptions than on evidence. Microevolution, on the other hand, is supported by the evidence. The distinction between the two is critical and is largely ignored, or not understood, by the mainstream media and general public.'

Seldon's blog is subtitled:

'A blog "dedicated" to all the obscurantist, anti-intellectual, or dogmatic macroevolutionists in the world. When science does not give us a convincing explanation, we should admit it.'



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?