Friday, February 24, 2006

 

Analysis of Origins Polls on both sides of the Pond

Eddie at www.arn.org has posted several new pieces on my 'featured author' page, including my article comparing recent polls of British and American adult's beliefs concerning origins. cf. www.arn.org/docs/williams/pw_pollingbothsides.htm

Eddie even managed to get my pie graphs and charts to reproduce!

One slight mistake of mine in the 'Playing Both Sides' article that I should point out here (and which I've asked Eddie to correct for me), is my mention of Edinborough University as one of the British universities with academics who support ID. I don't know whether it is or is not; but what I actually had in mind was Prof. John Haldane at the University of St Andrews, which is also in Scotland.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?